Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What Do You Have Saved From Your Childhood?

Question:
What Do You Have Saved From Your Childhood?

Answer:
A bunch of junk. And then some.

I remember a lot of my toys from late childhood are still in my father's attic but there are a few that stick out specifically. There was a red table with matching red chairs. A yellow hairbrush. White leather baby shoes. And a Snoopy doll.

That Snoopy doll is what I remember the most. I don't remember carrying it around like I've heard I used to do as a young child, but I do remember it in my collection of stuff as I got older. It was white and black (just like Snoopy!), his nose was missing, and he was filled with something that made it feel like a bean bag.

Photos:


Note: This is not an actual photo, but merely a representation of what the Snoopy looked like.

References:
- Numerous facts were gathered from the private Richard Family Estate collection. These facts span numerous sources of information and contain genealogical data, photos, and newspaper articles.

No comments: