Friday, July 27, 2012

Joy in the Journey - Saturday, May 3, 1997

Transcription:
Saturday, May 3, 1997


Dear Father God,


Hmmm, I locked myself out of the car + the house! That's a first! But, I walked up the steep hill to church (where I planned to be at 7:00 A.M.), called Teddy. He came up + joined Men's Breakfast, then brought me home from where I'd been working on the Yard Sale (in front of church). Here were mark, Ben, Sylvester, Travis + Carrie working hard, carrying wood down from the hill! Later Beth and Kristina joined them. What a wonderful sight to see their teamwork! They stayed from 8:00 A.M. + 10:00 A.M. till noon. Thank-you, Lord, for their dedication, hard work + HELP!!! Thank-You for this gorgeous day. Now guide me as I do Your will the rest of the day. Amen.

Interpretation:
The big even here was clearly getting locked out of the car and house. Outside of that, it sounds like the kids from her church helped move some wood on the hill above her house.

References:
- Hollingsworth, D. B. (1997). Joy in the Journey. Private Collection.
- Numerous facts were gathered from the private Richard Family Estate collection. These facts span numerous sources of information and contain genealogical data, photos, and newspaper articles.

No comments: