Thursday, January 17, 2013

Joy in the Journey - Thursday, May 8, 1997

Transcription:
Thursday, May 8, 1997

Dear Father,

I pray this morning - right now, (6:30a.m.) for Sylvester, Donald, Travis, Willie and Alfred - all teens who need Your Love and guidance. May they listen to You. Thank-You, Jesus.

Lord, I have some little lumps under my skin on my forehead. Please take them away or guide me to know if and when I should go to Dr. Rosen.

Thank You for Serella's visit. Please give her a relaxing, pleasant day here at home while I volunteer at the hospital. Be with Judy, my Bible Study Fellowship leader.

Amen

Interpretation:
We found it quite interesting that she prayed not only for the lumps to go away but also to get guidance on when to see the doctor.

References:
- Hollingsworth, D. B. (1997). Joy in the Journey. Private Collection.
- Numerous facts were gathered from the private Richard Family Estate collection. These facts span numerous sources of information and contain genealogical data, photos, and newspaper articles.

No comments: